IT'S GROWING!
We have a creek from a spring about three houses up the street and it runs down our street by the curb in front of our house. It was shrinking. Tonight I was getting ready to go to bed when I looked out the window and saw that it had grown - tripled in size and is even up on the sidewalk in some places. That thing is amazing. Never stops!Occasionally I remember seeing water run down there in past years but I thought the neighbors about 3 houses up were washing their car! :-) There has been no let up since the snow started to melt this year. We did have a LOT of snow but this is really something! It rained a day or so ago - hard. Now it's reacting in force! Let's see.......I think we should give it a name. How about Pick's creek?.......No....... Curb creek is appropriate. Only thing we're missing are fish! .. 'Course...they might not like the drain down at the corner of our block.
No comments:
Post a Comment