Memorial Day Weekend
As of this last weekend - Mary is a high school graduate. We were able to visit with the Stratford family Friday and Saturday this last weekend - along with Andrew and Ronda who were there, too. It was nice to see them again.Grinnell is such a nice town with tree lined streets and nice big patches of grass between the sidewalk and the curb. That is the way a neighborhood should look like! I did take a couple of pictures while there but my camera is dying and I'm not sure I'll get anything from it.
Today - Memorial Day - we had the Korpis over for dinner at noon. We ate out in the back screened in porch and couldn't have asked for any better weather.
Now Leon is mowing the lawn. Cut grass has such a nice smell which is coming in the open door....a nice advantage of having a screened in porch! Yep! I like spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment