Moving Along
Our bathroom downstairs is basically finished. I say that even though the vanity is not replaced and the walls are not
spruced up...(wallpaper/paint)... BUT THE DOOR IS IN!!....Ta Dah! Makes a person feel downright
civilized.
We're having a thunder and lightening storm right now - 9:02 p.m.
I was looking at the picture that I have of the dining room wall (which is the new bathroom wall) pictured here on this blog (March 25) - with the mirror on it. I remember that mirror over our davenport (sofa) when I was a kid. I was probably 5 when my folks bought it - so - a very young me used to look in that mirror. The frame is starting to crumble....sort of like me. :-) It still looks pretty good though.
There is a small fresh spring water creek out in front of our house...running down the street by the curb. We had so much snow this winter that when it melted - the pipe running underground directing spring water toward the street a few houses up has been sending water out 24/7 ever since. You can tell it's nice clean water from a spring. It hasn't stopped once since
before the snow melted. I don't ever remember that happening before - non stop - since it was put in several years ago. We have an unexpected waterfront view! Do you suppose that will increase the value of our property? Ha!
Fat chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment