Thursday, March 06, 2008

Update

As it turns out - they will be filming that 48 Hours segment at my niece's home.

I've thought if I'd have to pick between having Owen and Sebby here - comfortable enough to just be the little guys they are - or being ready for a thing like that ... nothing holds a candle to having them here! Of course, I now realize that the T.V. crew won't be back in the area for a while and by that time those little guys will be in Denver and the remodeling done. Maybe not the remodeling. I'm still glad it won't be filmed here. Relieved is the word.

BTW Did I mention that the the boys and Cherity are here? No, guess not. I am soaking up the pleasure of their presence while I can. Soon they will be off to CO. Gone are the days that I could say my whole family was reasonably close by. (All within a 3 hour drive) That changed when Heather and family moved to OH....then Andrew and Ronda up in MN. Denver seems like the moon.

It's funny. For years I thought it would be so nice after raising all our kids to have a clean orderly house. It's not what it is cracked up to be.
Who wants a neat, orderly, lonely house?
Yeah, I know......
Get a life!
I will, I will.

No comments: