Not Just Another Day
I received a call from my brother a little while ago. The people from the T.V. show 48 Hours were talking about a home type atmosphere from which to interview him for their report about the Zapata murder trial. He asked if they could look at our living room to see if that would work. I asked When? and he said Right now.
Gulp!
Talk about high speed sprucing up! I am still shaking from the sudden rush of energy that I had to put into gear. It serves me right to get caught like that. By the time they got here the living room was fine and in order- but the back room office area wasn't - and that is the door that they came to. Like I said - serves me right! Remodeling or not there is only so much time one can use that as an excuse.
As it turns out they are going to look for something bigger for all their equipment - (there will be 2 cameras and lots of lights).
My niece has a nice big great room type place and he is going to ask if they can use that. She doesn't know yet...though he has been trying to get a hold of her. They said it would take them a couple of hours to set up everything and a couple more for the interview so it would take 4 or 5 hours. I don't know when this will take place. In a few weeks, I guess.
If they don't do it here - I'll be relieved. They probably would have used it here if we hadn't put that other sofa in the living room which made the room a little less spacious. I have never been so glad we put that sofa in there!......
Have you ever had someone come when you were totally unprepared for company? If there was ever a remedy for doldrums in house cleaning - that's it. If they come back (or even if they don't) - the back office will be shaped up.
I hope.
Gulp!
Talk about high speed sprucing up! I am still shaking from the sudden rush of energy that I had to put into gear. It serves me right to get caught like that. By the time they got here the living room was fine and in order- but the back room office area wasn't - and that is the door that they came to. Like I said - serves me right! Remodeling or not there is only so much time one can use that as an excuse.
As it turns out they are going to look for something bigger for all their equipment - (there will be 2 cameras and lots of lights).
My niece has a nice big great room type place and he is going to ask if they can use that. She doesn't know yet...though he has been trying to get a hold of her. They said it would take them a couple of hours to set up everything and a couple more for the interview so it would take 4 or 5 hours. I don't know when this will take place. In a few weeks, I guess.
If they don't do it here - I'll be relieved. They probably would have used it here if we hadn't put that other sofa in the living room which made the room a little less spacious. I have never been so glad we put that sofa in there!......
Have you ever had someone come when you were totally unprepared for company? If there was ever a remedy for doldrums in house cleaning - that's it. If they come back (or even if they don't) - the back office will be shaped up.
I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment