March 25, 2008
There is a crow in our backyard that is the size of a chicken! Too bad they don't taste as good...at least I don't think they do or they might be packaged in the supermarkets. (?) Not a very appealing thought, a? :-)
Most of the snow is gone and I think it made it up to 50° or higher today.
I'm told that the 48 Hours program I spoke of earlier is going on in April. That seems rather soon - like it should take more time to put it together. But - they did finish taping that interview a few days ago.
The bathroom is coming along slowly but surely. Taping drywall is what is in process now. Leon keeps plugging away at it a little at a time. The dining room side of the bathroom wall is finished, however. As you can see we still don't have a door there - just a couple of sheets hanging to serve that purpose - held back by a chair while the taping is going on.
Am I crowing? I must be catching it from my big black strutting friend outside. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment