This and That
Just a little "heads up" on that yogurt that I mentioned a while back...If you make it don't use old powdered milk!! I made some last time and ran out of the newer stuff for the last jar so I made up the difference with some older stuff that I had. It was just a little bit! - but as soon as I tasted it - I threw that full jar out. Yuk! Get NEW powdered milk. They have it in little boxes, too.
Today we worked on the garage at the house on 2nd. We are doing paint, new soffet, and getting ready to put on vinyl siding. That ought to please the inspector - and the renter...and me.
I put the spell checker on soffet and it changed it to "toffees" (?) I might have it wrong but at least you can sound it out the way I have it. :-) (It's definitely not edible.)
No comments:
Post a Comment