No, I didn't but I really don't think there's any harm in believing in something that doesn't hurt me in the end. I'm just disappointed I don't get to see Mars close up without a telescope. But I suppose if I were able to, there would be tidal waves and earth quakes and mass destruction and so on....so I guess it's for the best. : )
4 comments:
Ha!
Bummer, I was looking forward to seeing that.
: )
Wanna tell me that you knew that was a hoax?!!
:-)
O.K. You probably did.
No, I didn't but I really don't think there's any harm in believing in something that doesn't hurt me in the end. I'm just disappointed I don't get to see Mars close up without a telescope. But I suppose if I were able to, there would be tidal waves and earth quakes and mass destruction and so on....so I guess it's for the best. : )
Hey Mom,
Next time you read something in a forward you can check to see if it's true by going to
www.snopes.com
Post a Comment