Second Thoughts
For any fellow insomniac that read my blog "Where To Turn?" that I posted last night I apologize. I deleted it this a.m.
For anyone else - it wasn't about my not knowing where to turn. I was expressing anger and discouragement - trying desperately to get it out of my system. Not an uplifting post - so it's gone.
I need to keep coming to terms with the fact that there are some things I cannot change and getting upset because someone can't see that they are ruining their life is probably not helpful to anybody. I told two others how I -over the phone- had pretty much yelled at the one that is the center of my focus here - when that person called me to rant about someone else. Both said that what I told the person was good - that it needed to be said and heard in no uncertain terms. I hope they are right. It reminds me though, of the saying "If nothing else works - pound the engine with a bigger wrench." Whether it works remains to be seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment