We've Arrived!
Graduation party is over and graduation was today. We have graduated to being just the two of us. Our youngest has moved into a house with some girl friends. This was something she did on her own and I've adjusted and come to believe this is what she needs to do. Now a really practical side of learning will take place. Hopefully she will learn early on that living on her own will take planning ahead for things like rent, food, utilities - so this should be interesting. It does seem strange around here, though. Really, really strange.
3 comments:
Holy cow! WOW!!!!
That is going to weird not having Beth living there. Again, WOW!
Sorry we couldn't make it to the party. I don't know if Aaron told you, but we had a wedding, the CMN Telethon and another graduation party in town this weekend. (We will be sending Bethy a card).
We are planning to head down to Platteville in the next 2-3 weeks. Not sure when, but we are missing everybody and it has been a long time since we have been there. We will let you know what our plans are.
Miss you guys!
YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!
Mom,
I was just thinking that you haven't had this stage of your life since 1965.
Do I hear a trip for you in the near future? :) It will be fun to find out where you decide to go.
Love you
Post a Comment