Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our Crazy World
I read so much about that amnesty bill...which didn't pass. It wouldn't even register with me much if it weren't for the influx of Mexicans that have come to our town. And we live in the north - in Wisconsin! I had been wondering where they were all coming from?... and why...and relatively all the sudden?

I have nothing against our Mexican neighbors. And, of course, if they are coming in anyway we have to do something, but - - ?

No. The only thing that confuses me is what happened to those 2 border guards who were put in prison - sentenced for several years - for chasing and shooting at that drug smuggler. And then he sues the U.S. and actually wins!! Something is really wrong there! I wonder if since they caught him later - smuggling again - they actually had to pay it. I'd like to have been a fly on the wall of that D.A.

Every time I hear of a stiff sentence for something like that I say -They should have killed him - they would have gotten a lighter sentence. I don't really mean it, you understand....It's just that - that is what seems to be the case so often. Four years for killing someone and 40 for being dishonest with money or breaking some rule.

Another thing .... we have all manner of birth control but they make us pay for abortions for those who don't use it!...And don't try to convince me those are all rapes! Now they even want to grow babies and kill them for parts (stem cells)...and make us pay for that, too! That may have been stopped but the fact they even tried is mind boggling! There is even all kinds of evidence that adult stem cells 0r umbilical cord stem cells are showing more promise! Crazy world!

Does it seem like we need a spiritual revival to you? Does to me. But that would be bigger than all of us. I guess that's where prayer comes in. We don't even need to stand in line!
What a Creator! Why does He love us so much? If we (as Americans) don't make a turn- around and we continue to sow so much evil stuff - how can we keep hoping for a crop failure?

No comments: