You CAN add a background if you're using Outlook or Outlook Express.
For Outlook, go to TOOLS --> OPTIONS and click on the "Mail Format" tab. On that tab there's a button called Stationery Picker. That's where you can use one of theirs or design your own.
I'm using Hotmail - usually with Mozilla Firefox - sometimes Explorer. Is that what you meant? I checked out the Tools, Options - and there is no "mail format" tab in Options. I looked in my yahoo email address, too, and no "mail format" there either
I emailed you the directions. This will only work as long as you are a paying member of a MSN Hotmail account. (Doesn't work for the free version). So if youre paid membership runs out this will probably no longer work.
4 comments:
You CAN add a background if you're using Outlook or Outlook Express.
For Outlook, go to TOOLS --> OPTIONS and click on the "Mail Format" tab. On that tab there's a button called Stationery Picker. That's where you can use one of theirs or design your own.
What email program do you use?
I'm using Hotmail - usually with Mozilla Firefox - sometimes Explorer. Is that what you meant? I checked out the Tools, Options - and there is no "mail format" tab in Options. I looked in my yahoo email address, too, and no "mail format" there either
Ah, if you're using Hotmail, it can't be done (that I know of, but I'm not a hotmail user).
If you switch to using Outlook, or Outlook Express, you can do it. The difference will be in how you check your mail.
Next time I'm home I'll look at it--we can make it happen pretty easily, I think.
Jon
Hey,
I emailed you the directions. This will only work as long as you are a paying member of a MSN Hotmail account. (Doesn't work for the free version). So if youre paid membership runs out this will probably no longer work.
Good luck.
Post a Comment