It's going to be a busy week this week. Hope I get everything done.
I have to:
• do a monthyly report;
• do the monthyly ledger sheet;
• send out a quarterly 941 (tax stuff);
• get stamps to mail out church bills -
• can grapes before they go bad;
• be at Mom's Time Out" to babysit (for 2 hours this a.m.);
• besides laundry and ordinary stuff here at home. That's just the stuff I remember!
Actually, I like being busy. Some of it is interesting work. Beats staring at the walls.
I'm thinking the old adage "If a job is worth doing it's worth doing well" is probably what makes humdrum stuff more interesting than what it would be otherwise. Or maybe I'm just having
a good day. Of course, it's only 8:30 a.m.!
3 comments:
You must still be buzzing from your morning coffee :)
Hi Jean,
The kids must have read your blog page while on my computer. Today, "by chance" I noticed it on the browser and clicked on it. I have so enjoyed reading your comments and getting to know you better. I can see where your son gets his talent for writing and introspect. It is a blessing to know you....
Our little boy Sebby is such a miracle! Your comment on it named "Bring on the Music" goes in harmony with the song I've written and recorded, "The Child in Me." Have you heard it yet? Sebby's voice is at the very beginning saying, "I like birds....blue birds" and then later saying, "I love my grandpa." Owen is on it too of course....
I don't have the reproductions of my cd yet, but hope to soon.
Bless you!
Kris
Yes Kris...I heard the song and it is beautiful!! Brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment