I did this yesterday and lost it...so we'll see how I do today.
Son Lucas is sick and has been for at least 2 weeks. His room mate got sick at the same time and ended up in the hospital and then was taken to Madison - on oxygen and in ICU. He is slowly getting better and now Lucas seems to be getting worse. Lucas made it through final exams and I thought he would get better. He got lots of sleep before finals but not much the 2 days he had them.
Christmas won't be the same this year because we won't be doing the present thing as other years. I think that that was taking over the holiday and causing stress. This year we just plain need to be more realistic. Probably the best way to do it would be to limit to something (like 5.00 or 10:00 :-)
or do the white elephant thing or something. I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment