TODAY
February 2, 2012
This morning I went to a Stitch & Chat group. Everyone was working on something from embroidery, crochet, & knitting. Kind of fun. Good place to get ideas.
We had a visit from a couple who have a unit here. He has a harmonica group and actually gave me a harmonica so I can practice....or at least get a little used to blowing on it. We'll see how that works out. I might need to pay for lessons but I'll take one step at a time. Imagine being able to play something that you can put in your pocket!
Yesterday Leon and I played the 18 hole putting green I finally got below 40 - at 39!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun stuff. Not the accident but the Stitch and Chat group and the new harmonica! Will be fun to hear anything you may learn on it. :)
Post a Comment