Ahhh... Summer!
We've been enjoying our back porch this summer. Even in the heat. - We have a fan out here now. I've often thought it would be neat to have a hot tub in our screened-in back porch where I could just soak, relax, and contemplate.
I told Leon, today, that I think I'm going to get the dishpan and soak my feet (and watch the birds) ....and as an afterthought I said "I guess that's as close as I'll get to getting a hot tub"...
(I wasn't complaining...just being realistic).
He said "Well, we could get a cattle trough out here." (First he said "wash tub".)
To his surprise...I actually went for the idea! (not the wash tub.)
I don't like the idea of spending an arm and a leg on a hot tub - even though it would probably be worth it - from this vantage point. Sooo I've been visualizing a small cattle trough on one side of the back porch - camouflaged in some clever way :-} - and me sitting in it.
No need for a heater in this weather and I can do without the bubbling water.
(Ya know? An imagination can really be quite entertaining!)
Then, I think I'd have to have some sort of small stool in it so I wouldn't disappear under the water and I could look out at the backyard/garden area......
...... sigh...
Well..... I guess I'll get that plastic .... 2 gallon tub...and soak my feet and
contemplate on.........?..........whatever comes to mind.
(I do tend to make it down to earth....eventually).
No comments:
Post a Comment