Tuesday, February 01, 2011

On our way to AZ we stopped in the Denver area.
Here's our favorite Owen and Seb...
Annalivia and her Mama..
Annalivia and one of her G'mas :-)
On the way I was wondering how I'd handle a "hank" of yarn without getting it all tangled...
I figured it out ..... :-)
I took a picture of the whole Pick family but didn't notice that it was on video. I have trouble with those on here for some reason. In fact those didn't even download to the computer with the rest of the pictures. That's a first! I'll figure it out later....

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hey, thanks for the pics!

Lee said...

Btw, Annalivia is getting so Big!

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee said...

ho hum...another double posting...i do wish i could delete it myself. :(, so you don't have to...sorry about that. ARG...correction..triple posted!!!