Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Today 1/06/2010
Everyone has good days and bad days. When I have bad days I counter that by reminding myself that - by virtue of age - I don't really have that much time left on earth and my reaction is -
"Cool!"
I have things I look forward to, though. When the sun is out the list is longer - differing from the pretty short list when it's overcast. Ha!

I miss my mom and dad. I used to look at them and think that I couldn't imagine life without them.... Well - here I am. Life goes on. I imagine, however, that God must be pretty disappointed in me since my usefulness feels in the range of minimal to nonexistant. He must be teaching me something. I'd better make sure I'm listening. (Trouble is - my mind tends to wander.)

Speaking of listening -

I listened to a couple of clips on Brit Hume on the O'Reilly Factor yesterday (on the internet - foxnews.com). Interesting man, Brit Hume. He's retiring from Fox.
Anyone who is following anything on Fox knows now that Brit Hume is a believer and now is taking heat for it. It is unbelievable the things people say. Unbelievable! What are they afraid of?
Well - we are warned - it's in the bible.

No comments: