Wait, no, stop.....there are millions of Pick fingers on that freezer...you can't do that...you can't just throw all the evidence away of all those years of grabbing wonderful stuff like ice cream bars, popsicles, a pound of hamburger, or a loaf of bread (former two, more exciting then the latter two)...oh well, guess it doesn't owe you anything...:o(. Good buy faithful freezer...we will miss you...you served us all well.
Funny! At least you have this picture. :-) Don't try to get me sentimental about what has turned into junk. I have enough trouble being sentimental as it is! haha
Haha....shoot....you probably knew I meant "pick FINGERPRINTS", not pick fingers on that freezer...come to think of pick fingers on the freezer sounds GORY. Fingerprints is much nicer...
3 comments:
Wait, no, stop.....there are millions of Pick fingers on that freezer...you can't do that...you can't just throw all the evidence away of all those years of grabbing wonderful stuff like ice cream bars, popsicles, a pound of hamburger, or a loaf of bread (former two, more exciting then the latter two)...oh well, guess it doesn't owe you anything...:o(. Good buy faithful freezer...we will miss you...you served us all well.
Funny!
At least you have this picture. :-)
Don't try to get me sentimental about what has turned into junk. I have enough trouble being sentimental as it is! haha
Haha....shoot....you probably knew I meant "pick FINGERPRINTS", not pick fingers on that freezer...come to think of pick fingers on the freezer sounds GORY. Fingerprints is much nicer...
Post a Comment