Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Activity
Before
Click on them to get a good close view at what I was dealing with.  I had to use a spade  for this job!
After
Rasberries
Good feeling.   Of course I won't be able to move tomorrow!

I wish I knew what those weeds were....(aside from the dandelions).
There was a rabbit's nest in the center of it.  No hiding place there now!


4 comments:

Lee said...

Good work Mom! Looks good.

jp said...

1 job - 3 results....Exercise, therapy, no weeds!

Lee said...

All very positive things!!! Would you like some exercise, therapy and me to have no weeds. I'll have the hoe and garden gloves ready for you...:)

jp said...

Maybe if we lived next door but - add a trip to the hoeing and the way I feel now - well - suffice it to say I'm not very mobile at the moment due to a 4th result I didn't list earlier because it hadn't hit me yet.