What's In the Balance
During a September debate one of the presidential candidates said he would be comfortable with teachers reading to second graders a children's book - King and King - supportive of gay marriage.He said "As your president I will use the bully pulpit to urge states to treat same sex couples with full equality in their family and adoptions laws."
I've already mentioned the "born alive" law that he voted against...3 times - leaving the born alive child's life in the hands of the individual abortion doctor instead of insuring that it would get medical attention or even just nourishment. I called his attitude "shrugging off a child's life" and "giving his permission to kill children"...which is apt.
What we do Nov. 4th will indicate what we really think is important for our children and for our country. (Joshua 24:15) Any show of faith (esp. Christian) is forbidden in schools...(?)......but go ahead (he says) and read King and King to 2nd graders.
The only way you can use Jesus' name (or God) is - as a swear word. Ever wonder why mentioning 'Jesus'- with respect- is so uncomfortable for people? I used to wonder -
but then I figured it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment