Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This and That

Weather reports told us that we were getting a blizzard today. I was skeptical but around mid-afternoon it actually happened. The poor visibility part didn't last long, though.

When the kids were little we all thought it fun to put plenty of clothes on and take a walk in snow storms. I figure if we're living in Wisconsin we might as well have a proper winter with a decent amount of snow....so bring it on!
Come March, though, I'll be singing a different tune.

Adam will be leaving soon (Feb.) for Jamaica with Shannon B. and a group to help with building needs down there. Imagine their having to suffer through 80 degree temperatures!


That's a joke. I'm not really that stuck on winter! :-)

Considering they'll be working it probably will be quite a temperature adjustment.


1 comment:

Aaron said...

It's actually snowing in Denver right now. Hopefully it will die down b4 Friday otherwise I won't be in Platteville until Saturday. We'll see.