Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thinking About What's Coming Up
Lucas is getting ready to go to Israel (September 4th) for 4 1/2 months. I will be taking him to the airport but I think I've talked Leon into taking the day off in order to go too. ( He felt he couldn't since this is a busy time for his contractors which means it will be difficult to miss an extra day esp. after taking a week of vacation just previous to that.) We don't have cell phones at the moment and getting lost in Chicago - even though I do have a bit of an adventurous spirit- is something I'd put in the things I dread category. I could make it there O.K. but back could be another story. I wonder if I am turning into a coward. (?) Hmm

Coming up in September are 7 birthdays! WOW! So we have the days of the 7th, 8th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 19th, and the 29th as special days! September should be one big celebration!

No comments: