Up Coming Plans
We are looking forward to the whole family being here on the weekend of the 9th. I even figured out a place to sleep for everyone and I think they'll be comfortable. I just need to think of what to have to eat and I will be all set. It will be nice to have the gathering early because December tends to be pretty busy for me with the church financial stuff. This will take the pressure off. All these precious kids of ours and their families are going to be so nice to have home for a visit. Only Adam and family won't be sleeping here because they live in the same town. I wish more of the clan lived here .....but guess I shouldn't be selfish........... Hmph! ............Oh well...I'll work on it.
1 comment:
It will be very nice to have everyone together. We may be one extra this Christmas as Jared is very much consumed with Kayla. I have never seen him get along so well with anyone, let alone a GIRL! Since Adam and I both will be working the entire weekend, it will take some fancy footwork to get together.
Post a Comment