Question: Why - when I make changes to a post - do they not show up on Mozilla and they DO show up on Internet Explorer? Hmmm... Interesting. I still have a picture on Mozilla that is not on Explorer and pictures on Explorer that aren't on Mozilla. The correct version is on the Explorer Blogspot. At least, at the moment.
4 comments:
Are you sure it's not a matter of refreshing the page? I use mozilla to post occasionally and it has worked ok I think.
I just checked the blog on Mozilla and it's O.K. now. Sure took long enough! I checked it a few times in the last 2 days. Takes a while I guess.
When you say Mozilla, are you talking about Firefox?
When you make a change to a post, the change to your blog is immediate (unless Blogger is having technical problems). I think Aaron's right that you have to refresh the page, and make sure Mozilla is actually refreshing, not just reloading what it has in its "cache."
Here's an article that might relate.
--Jon
Thanks Jon
Post a Comment