I think this is your first comment. I'm letting you know this is your first comment in case you have your blog setup so comments get sent to your email. I was going to say how I always like seeing the backyard and yeah you guys look ok too but I thought you might not know what I was talking about if you just read this off your email. So if you are reading this as an email. This message is also a comment on you blog. OK, I'll shut up now
1 comment:
Hey mom,
I think this is your first comment. I'm letting you know this is your first comment in case you have your blog setup so comments get sent to your email. I was going to say how I always like seeing the backyard and yeah you guys look ok too but I thought you might not know what I was talking about if you just read this off your email. So if you are reading this as an email. This message is also a comment on you blog. OK, I'll shut up now
Post a Comment